A CAM software tool for engineers should understand the real need of front-line engineers and the process flow. Adhering to such intention, Vayo Technology developed and released CAM365.
CAM365 is an innovative CAM tool specialized in operation optimizing, process review automation and function upgrading for process engineers in SMT (PCB assembly) factory.
You can expect this innovative CAM software tool to be easy-to-use, functionally flexible as well as high-efficiency with the following features.
Data processing is an requisite function for a software. CAM365 integrates kinds of data source input and data format conversion.
1. Support PCB Gerber, DXF, CAD (ODB++, IPC-2581), centroid xy data, etc.;
2. Enable Gerber export as required and convert CAD data into Gerber;
3. Enable DXF drawing export, ready for fixture design.
CAM software tool is often used as a Gerber Viewer to view Gerber file and measure the distance between components or components and edge.
1. CAM365’s measurement function could help capture the part center by itself;
2. Auto measure and display the distance value between the two selected points in Gerber file;
3. Enable detailed information query of pads.
DFM (Design for manufacturing) is critical for PCB design and manufacturing, as well as process audit. The advanced DFM functionality has been introduced into CAM365 to facilitate process review.
The process difficulty analysis tool in CAM365 could run several DFM analysis.
* too small-size pads;
* via in pad;
* small-pitch pads;
* minimum line width;
* minimum copper spacing;
* minimum solder mask bridge width, etc.
Stencil opening is an essential process for SMT factory, which requires rich experience of engineer and high-accuracy of opening. Considering the basic needs of SMT process engineer, CAM365 is designed with 10 popular graphic patterns.
1. Accelerate the stencil requirements understanding and preparation flow;
2. Support direct creation of opening of special package with the built-in patterns.
3. Support export of Stencil Gerber file.